Hey everyone! It’s been quiet for the past few days but our Kickstarter for Insanity’s Blade is still going strong! We’re at 71% funded and have 9 days to go, thank you all for supporting us so far!
Well we’ve gone and done another crazy update to the game play which directly affects the demo as well! We’ve listened to the feed back and we’ve taken the good ideas and built upon them! So in this update you will find:
- Stage 1 visual improvements – less fire, more background for the people who were having a hard time telling the difference between zombies and fire!!
- Original Wall jump is only available when playing in Hard Mode! Easy and Medium modes have wall climb and an alternate version of wall jump called the LUNGE!
- Camera has been tweaked significantly!!
- A menu to select these difficulty settings!!
- Scrolling intro and outro art has been changed to use in game or in game sized graphics, making the cutscenes much more interesting!
The demo is available from the same links:
Don’t have time to try the demo? That’s cool, watch me breeze through stage 1 in this YouTube playthrough 😀
Hope you enjoy the update as much as we enjoyed making it for you!!
The comments are closed.