It’s that magical time again on Sunday night/Monday morning where we release our demo with a game play vid! This time we bring you the following features on top of Friday night’s Co-Op demo:
- All new heads up display. Now you can keep track of both players health, level progression, lives, score and money all in one area!
- Enemy AI has been altered for 2 players. Originally, all enemies did a b-line straight to Thurstan but now they will patrol an area before attacking the closest threats
- Money is now a little more exciting to pick up! When you step on a giant coin or money bag, it will break into individual 10-point coins which fly up into your character’s HUD. Start hogging the loot in Co-Op!
- More camera tweaking for a further improved experience
- Deafening screams of villagers have be toned down quite a bit
- Player 2’s level up system is completely working as well as his scoring system.
- There is also an Easter egg at the title screen. HINTS: 1. Access it from the main menu, it can be done with one or two players 2. Two keys must be held down to trigger it 3. The FIRST key is not one of the default Player 1 controls. If we reach the $7000 stretch goal, we will reveal how to find the Easter Egg!
Here’s a video of single player with all the new features:
Here are some screen shots of player 2 with HUD!! (we’ll post a video of this tomorrow!):
And as usual here are the demo links in the usual flavors!!:
Again, Thank you all for the tremendous support over the past few weeks. And even though the Kickstarter will be coming to an end soon. It won’t stop us from updating and posting new demos and videos!
We’ve also massively updated the Kickstarter page itself!!
Just over 2 days left! Now let’s hit those stretch goals!!!
The comments are closed.