Hey everyone! We’re finally ready to begin testing the Linux version of Insanity’s Blade, which comes in 32-bit and 64-bit flavors! We also want to let you know that we’re dropping the stretch goal for Wii U to $8000!
Thank you all for your support so far and we hope you enjoy this new update!!
New in this Demo:
– All new camera code
– Grab controls reprogrammed and many bugs here were fixed!
– The Dagger is now bigger (so you can see what it is 😉 )
– The money bag no longer looks like a raw turkey!
– A new PDF read-me to better explain the game, controls, and combo’s
– Various other control tweaks and graphical improvements
Download the demo!
Having any issues playing on Mac or Linux? Try this:
For Mac, extract the zip file and copy the application to your “Applications” folder. You may also need to allow applications that are not from Apple store developers in your security settings
For Linux, right-click the file and edit it’s properties to allow it to run as an executable file.